Saturday, March 12, 2022

Helping Others

 As a student film producer, I guess you can say there are other students that need your help. Today I helped out not one but 2 of my classmates. I have a background knowledge of cameras and angles which I used to helo their film. I am not an actress but I was acting in one of my friend's film openings. This doesn't seem so important to my project but it is an important factor of production. Helping others so you can build connections.

 Now I have 2 other people that are willing to help me when I need it the most. Some other things I picked up on set are things NOT to do. My friends were not that prepared so filming became hard. I know I need everything drawn out so when my actors do get to set they know what they are doing. I like to see myself as an independent filmmaker so having help from others is a bit out of my comfort zone but I do know help may be necessary. 

The next following posts will be very productive with more videos and pictures of my new plot. I know this sucks that I'm changing it so late but it must be done. It does have elements from my original storyboard but not totally the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR Wired Autocomplete edition

 Hopefully, I can recreate this if I become famous... https://drive.google.com/file/d/1esGPGL2nfh0BLeeTwpaYSIjJKTMQYSMl/view?usp=sharing Gen...