Sunday, February 27, 2022

8D

 The people I emailed for the music copyright still haven't contacted me back I've been looking at other sites. Youtube audio library is a very safe option and lots plan Z if I can't find anything ng but the type of music I want is not on the audio library. I actually downloaded an 8D version of "Everyday" that I would love to incorporate into my opening.  8D is a type of audio that makes the audience feel like they are listening to the song in person. So using 8D would make this opening more complex and enjoyable for the audience. 



"8D audio or 8D music essentially tricks your brain into thinking there is more space than there actually is. 8D music creators use software to manipulate a song's various stereo parts, placing and moving them within a virtual 360-degree space."

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR Wired Autocomplete edition

 Hopefully, I can recreate this if I become famous... https://drive.google.com/file/d/1esGPGL2nfh0BLeeTwpaYSIjJKTMQYSMl/view?usp=sharing Gen...