Monday, March 14, 2022

Group Meeting

Today in class we had a group meeting and it was productive. My main problem was running out of topics to talk about. My group members gave me their list of blogs and how I can incorporate those into mine. My group members had some idea problems which I was able to help with. We were all at different points in our project which allowed for constructive advice. So since I haven't filmed yet and Joe did he was able to tell me his experiences and what he could have done differently.

                                     
Some examples of blogs include
*Audio Samples
*Casting
*Costume
*Vlogs
*Lighting
*Foley
* AD Poster


They really liked my blog how it was set up and the background. They said it was easy on the eyes and was entertaining. They appreciated the menu on the side directing them to my blog posts. (That was cool someone noticed) I'm so excited to start filming now since I have feedback and have a backbone from my fellow classmates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR Wired Autocomplete edition

 Hopefully, I can recreate this if I become famous... https://drive.google.com/file/d/1esGPGL2nfh0BLeeTwpaYSIjJKTMQYSMl/view?usp=sharing Gen...