Thursday, February 17, 2022

Reading the Menu

 Having all of this creative freedom picking a genre is kind of tough. Knowing I already want to do something with mystery, suspense, and thriller narrow down my genre library. I will be taking inspiration from the TV show Euphoria using their camera technics and putting a Kodiak filter over my film. I love the mood they set with the music combined with the film. Euphoria is the source that I will be referencing a lot due to its young actors. Working with a high school budget and high school students' euphoria is a good reference when it comes to casting.  My film opening will include only 2 actors. 

Some other shows that will have a similar premise to my film opening include Breaking bad. Having this pool scene as a reference point will give you guys a better understanding of what I am trying to achieve.
I have drawn up a storyboard which you will see soon but this project will not be easy if I can put what I have in my head out on the screens. Breaking bad is also the moos standard I would like my audience to have while watching the film opening.

After reading the "menu" I have finally decided on choosing suspense/mystery as my genre and will proceed with caution.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR Wired Autocomplete edition

 Hopefully, I can recreate this if I become famous... https://drive.google.com/file/d/1esGPGL2nfh0BLeeTwpaYSIjJKTMQYSMl/view?usp=sharing Gen...