Friday, March 11, 2022

Ronin

 This week I checked out the Ronin. This piece of equipment will stabilize my camera shot. I have no experience using this but it should be fun. I am hoping to put my own camera on this stabilizer and create perfect shots.  My camera is a Nikon Z50. This is a "mirrorless" camera that will accept different lenses but does not use a mirror to reflect the image into the viewfinder. Also called a "mirrorless interchangeable-lens camera" (MILC), "hybrid camera" and "compact system camera" (CSC), the body is thinner than a digital SLR (DSLR) because there is no mechanical mirror.


The ronin "tracks" the action and this will be great for the type of film I'm producing. I will post a video of behind-the-scenes shots of me using it to maybe help others that will use a Nikon or a ronin.



No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR Wired Autocomplete edition

 Hopefully, I can recreate this if I become famous... https://drive.google.com/file/d/1esGPGL2nfh0BLeeTwpaYSIjJKTMQYSMl/view?usp=sharing Gen...