Monday, March 21, 2022

Editing day 1

 Hello! It's actually just the same day but I have started editing and my timeline looks pretty cool. I am missing a gap which I will film the rest tomorrow but so far my story looks good. All the audio checks out and it looks like I don't really need to refilm anything at all. Here is my lime line. I am using adobe premiere pro to edit my whole film opening. I did find a song that fits my opening perfectly I found it on some jazz websites. I put the link below if anyone else wants to browse the selection was pretty great.




https://freemusicarchive.org/genre/Jazz?sort=date&d=0&pageSize=20&page=12

I also added in a squeaky door effect that I found on the youtube library. YouTube library has an amazing selection for anyone looking for sound effects or music that does not require attribution. My footage on the timeline currently only takes up about 45 seconds to a minute depends what I do with the credits. I also added a Kodiak filter to my footage. as you can tell it's more blue and given a yellow tint which is what  I want. These are my settings for the color...




:)


No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR Wired Autocomplete edition

 Hopefully, I can recreate this if I become famous... https://drive.google.com/file/d/1esGPGL2nfh0BLeeTwpaYSIjJKTMQYSMl/view?usp=sharing Gen...