Monday, March 21, 2022

Filming Day 1

 Day 1 of 2 of filming was a success! My brother Noa Batista was my main actor and I got some pretty cool shots. I have included a still that might be my favorite out of my whole film opening. Today I filmed the last minute of my opening. It would make sense to film the beginning first but that was not the most convenient nor conventional thing to do. I also included a picture of me getting my shot ready😁





I recorded a total of 12 times with different shots each time I couldn’t figure out exactly what I wanted until I stepped foot inside of the actual car. I filmed on my Nikon Z50 camera and checked out a DJI Pocket Ronin. I don’t love the shots that came out of the mini ronin. The quality wasn’t all the way there and the positioning is slightly awkward. I have also included a short video that I captured on the pocket ronin.





Okay off to editing now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR Wired Autocomplete edition

 Hopefully, I can recreate this if I become famous... https://drive.google.com/file/d/1esGPGL2nfh0BLeeTwpaYSIjJKTMQYSMl/view?usp=sharing Gen...