Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Filming day 2

 I have gotten ALL of my footage! I am so happy with everything I got I might have a new favorite shot....  I filmed in Matlacha a very island town if you couldn't tell when you watch my opening. I gathered a total of 40 shots but I am only using about 25 of them. I wanted to get a huge variety of shots with lots of colors so here is a couple of stills so you can see what I'm working with.












This is the equipment setup that I used.  





Also later today I filmed some extra footage in the car of my brother tuning the radio and i believe that is going to be my opening shot now. This was a last minute decision on my part of going out to film him but I do think it was worth going back out. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR Wired Autocomplete edition

 Hopefully, I can recreate this if I become famous... https://drive.google.com/file/d/1esGPGL2nfh0BLeeTwpaYSIjJKTMQYSMl/view?usp=sharing Gen...