Friday, March 25, 2022

Editing Day 2

 My timeline is all complete i will be asking everyones opinions on my credits. I  can just not decide on if i want it at the end or beginning of my opening. If i have it at the start my opening is 2 minutes ad 6 seconds long when I put it at the end it is 2 minutes and 11 seconds long. This is my current status of my timeline a huge difference!


This took me  about 4 hours to assemble and get to my liking. Editing is one my favorite things to do i believe it's way more fun than actually filming. I am going next week to ask my teacher on her opinion and where the credits should go. If i do put it at the beginning it will be overlayed on my establishing shots. This could take away from the shot im trying to show you but it also feels more like a film opening. If I put my  credits at the end it wont take away from the shots im showing my audience but it feels more of a film close. Let me know what you think i'll attach some pictures also so what i just said makes more sense.





No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR Wired Autocomplete edition

 Hopefully, I can recreate this if I become famous... https://drive.google.com/file/d/1esGPGL2nfh0BLeeTwpaYSIjJKTMQYSMl/view?usp=sharing Gen...