Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Paying

 My budget for this film opening is a whopping $0.

For having such a flexible budget my filming location will be my backyard. I don't have pictures to show you guys yet but when I include the behind the scenes I will make sure to label everything. After talking to my teacher about my ending she suggests a backup plan. So I will be conducting another storyboard with a different ending. I have also run into a speed bump for my project. 

My parents are selling the house and I need to move out by March 10th! This gives me approx. 16 days to film all my footage. I still don't have all of my thoughts in place to execute my opening so soon.  I have been looking into other locations like my friend's backyard or a community pool but this totally messes up my vision. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR Wired Autocomplete edition

 Hopefully, I can recreate this if I become famous... https://drive.google.com/file/d/1esGPGL2nfh0BLeeTwpaYSIjJKTMQYSMl/view?usp=sharing Gen...