Thursday, February 24, 2022

Stills

Here are a couple of stills I would like to incorporate into my opening. 

             Old School                                                                    The Joneses


I'm showing these  2 photos because they replicate the underwater movement and content I want to create. I don't have a waterproof camera to copy this exactly but I can show a birds-eye view of the death. I will incorporate a lot of medium shots and extremely long shots. There are 2 other examples of what I would like to do.

 

These are some other ideas I have in my head and what I would want the shots to look like. The first one is a really up-close shot of pants and the second would be up close of shoes with a blurry background. The background would be a pool setting instead through.


Everything is still a work and progress but to get you in the same mindset I think these shots would help.




No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR Wired Autocomplete edition

 Hopefully, I can recreate this if I become famous... https://drive.google.com/file/d/1esGPGL2nfh0BLeeTwpaYSIjJKTMQYSMl/view?usp=sharing Gen...