Sunday, February 20, 2022

Ordering

From my last post, I developed a rough sketch of my storyboard. I need to develop my characters thoroughly so my audience and readers can grasp a better understanding. With my film only having 2 characters, this means I can go pretty in-depth with designing them. They will both be male characters. The impact this scene will cause the younger male character is trauma without having a fatherly figure in his life. Shawn Lib is the character floating in the pool and Zach Lib is the younger character watching his after die.


These mood boards describe the similarity yet differences between my characters. In Zach's board, you can see how alone he becomes and copes with it by doing different activities. Skateboarding and photography are 2 ways we can see Zach cope with his father's death. Shawn, you can see what he has been involved in like drugs possibly a cartel deal. I don't exactly know where my opening will take place in the film world but dealing with drugs will be the main component.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR Wired Autocomplete edition

 Hopefully, I can recreate this if I become famous... https://drive.google.com/file/d/1esGPGL2nfh0BLeeTwpaYSIjJKTMQYSMl/view?usp=sharing Gen...