Saturday, February 19, 2022

Still Waiting in line....

 Here's my storyboard. There's not much to this post but a visual idea will maybe help you guys build a better concept of what I have inside my head. Soon I'll post pictures of my filming location. I also need to find actors that will play the 2 parts.  Still coming up with ideas to make my opening a bit longer but so far I'm thinking of making the credits a huge part of the opening. 




The Paper is a bit degraded but it's the closest thing I had to me at the time of thinking of this idea. This actually was my second idea the original thought was taking place in a town called Bokeelia but filming in that location would be tough with school, sports, and my job.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR Wired Autocomplete edition

 Hopefully, I can recreate this if I become famous... https://drive.google.com/file/d/1esGPGL2nfh0BLeeTwpaYSIjJKTMQYSMl/view?usp=sharing Gen...