Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Location Change

 This weekend I went to my vacation house in Bokeelia Florida. Knowing I needed a new spot to film I decided to scout the place a little bit. I found some amazing locations I included a video of a small cafe I found on the side of the road that can be used as a cool intro spot. I also walked around the island of Matlacha. There were many spots that I can utilize. 


I figured I will be back in this location from March 17th-28th so I will use that time to film and edit my whole project. I know I needed to start filming already but with such a unique place how can I pass this opportunity up to make my film opening so much better. I also will be changing my storyboard because indeed it fits my location more. So much for those other blog posts...









No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR Wired Autocomplete edition

 Hopefully, I can recreate this if I become famous... https://drive.google.com/file/d/1esGPGL2nfh0BLeeTwpaYSIjJKTMQYSMl/view?usp=sharing Gen...