Friday, February 25, 2022

The ambience

 Today is senior skip day a big chapter in my life. I decided to write this blog a little earlier to update everyone. Here's a 5-second sneak peek of the animation I made on procreate on my brother's Ipad. This took around 30 mins to make and I had to watch a tutorial. This is just a but of short frames clipped together in a loop but I think it works out just fine.



This was also edited on premiere pro where I will be editing my whole project. The idea behind my logo is to take my last name and combine a  coffee mug. I've worked at Starbucks as a barista for 1 year and fell in love with coffee. So combining my 2 favorite things is the inspiration behind my film logo. I also think it's simple enough for an audience to look at. Easy on the eyes, I guess I shall say.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR Wired Autocomplete edition

 Hopefully, I can recreate this if I become famous... https://drive.google.com/file/d/1esGPGL2nfh0BLeeTwpaYSIjJKTMQYSMl/view?usp=sharing Gen...