Sunday, February 13, 2022

Walking In


 What did I just walk into... or actually sit into I was sitting when I got the news but I'm excited to start this new project! For the next 50 days, this blog will be taken over by my Portfolio Project! I have so many ideas running through my head right now. My main struggle is getting the song copyright released to me though! For every piece of film, I have created the most important aspect I believe is in music. I first pick a song then base my plot around that song. I have 2 stuck in my head that I can't get out of. (Sittin' on) the dock of the bay (Otis Redding) and Everyday  (Asap Rocky). These both are heavily copyrighted so I already sent my request to use them in my project. I used this website to get the 'Everyday' permission and they already sent an email back. I have also attached an Instagram account that I reached out to that lends Florida students free equipment! How awesome is that? 



I also developed a cool logo for my film opening. I don't want to spoil it yet but it's animated. Below is a picture of what I've done and my timeline. I'll keep everyone updated once I actually get footage but I was so excited I just couldn't wait to start!



I'll talk to you next week when "I start my order"

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR Wired Autocomplete edition

 Hopefully, I can recreate this if I become famous... https://drive.google.com/file/d/1esGPGL2nfh0BLeeTwpaYSIjJKTMQYSMl/view?usp=sharing Gen...