Friday, February 18, 2022

Waiting In Line

After discussing my ideas with my teacher I have a pretty sturdy idea going on. My film opening will have 2 main characters with multiple types of shots. Extreme close up, Long shot, and medium shot are the main 2 that I will be using. I will be utilizing a drone that my father already owns but this will be used for the last 30 seconds of the film. My teacher is very skeptical about whether or not I will have enough footage to meet the required time of 2 minutes. I believe I do but with her experience should trust her? I know I must get extra footage of anything I record so I shouldn't be too worried. 

The opening shot will be a man's shoes pants shot and belt zoomed-in focusing on the clothes taken off but the man floating in the pool behind the clothes. The audience at this point doesn't know how the man got in the pool or why his clothes are off. The 2 +2 factor of letting the audience guess what happens next plays here. As the clothes are shown credits start to roll in the lower right corner. Credits like Director, writer, editor, etc. After the credits roll a medium shot of the body in the water is shown. and then a long shot of the pool and mouse relation. In the house we see a boy staring out the window witnessing what just happened. The boy just stairs and soon opens the door. The boy walks over to the pool and kneels down. as he kneels down the drone shot comes into play. we can see the whole house now. The drone will go up until we can see the whole city. the boy runs inside and calls the police. we see the red and blue lights as the title card appears. Hopefully, by this time 2 minutes will be reached.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR Wired Autocomplete edition

 Hopefully, I can recreate this if I become famous... https://drive.google.com/file/d/1esGPGL2nfh0BLeeTwpaYSIjJKTMQYSMl/view?usp=sharing Gen...