Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Moving Out

 I am in a world for hurting guys... I just completely packed up the house and my filming location is GONE!!! I need to get a new location fast. I find this to be very challenging considering my whole plot was based on the fact that there was a pool in the backyard of my film. I might need to use my new community pool. I even have a lake in the back but that's too much. I have found more music though! That's the bright side to all of this. My score for the film will be amazing. I believe the most important part of my film will be the music considering my plot has some holes in it.

I am also helping a couple of friends with their projects. I haven't started filming but I need to soon. I will develop a schedule to help me plan out my exact dates and exact times. I find this helps a lot with the execution of the overall film. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR Wired Autocomplete edition

 Hopefully, I can recreate this if I become famous... https://drive.google.com/file/d/1esGPGL2nfh0BLeeTwpaYSIjJKTMQYSMl/view?usp=sharing Gen...